Realme is releasing the Android 13 beta program for Realme X7 Max 5G users. In addition to this, early access beta registration for some limited lucky users had also begun. If you are willing to join the early access program then you should aware of some of the important points before going ahead.
However, the beta program will allow you to experience new software before its stability is released. For your information, with respect to interesting features and more, the beta version may have some bugs too.
For that, you should save your personal data to another device, just for safety purposes. There are currently a very small number of participants in the Realme X7 Max 5G Android 13 early access beta program.
The beta program of owners of the reality Realme X7 Max 5G began on November 2022. If you are interested to take part in the beta activity then you should be aware of the following below-mentioned points:
- To see if your phone has been rooted, check.
- Before starting, create a backup of your personal data to avoid data loss.
- After an update, some third-party apps might not operate or crash on your smartphone or may not be compatible with Android 13 yet.
- The Early Access versions might affect normal use and have unanticipated consequences for your phone.
- Please make sure that your phone has more storage than 10 GB. If not, there is a potential that the update won’t function (go to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage on your phone to check your storage).
Early Access application:
- Make sure the Realme X7 Max 5G battery is at least 60% charged.
- The required UI version should be updated on your device. RMX3031_11.C.15, RMX3031_11.C.16
- Utilize the Software Update Application method to request Early Access:
- Go to Settings and click Software Update. In the top right corner, select Settings > Trial Version. Apply Here >> Submit your information and complete the quiz.