Android 13 has been released and there is a bunch of new offering coming from this new Android version. The new OS provides revamped features and to experience these you should get this upgrade. Here in this article, we will give the 5 reasons to install Android 13 on your smartphones.
Firstly, let me tell you upgrades are meant for performance improvement, it removes the issues, makes the apps run faster, and tune up the overall system.
Here are the 5 reasons to install Android 13:
- The latest OS comes with an intuitive UI, the Material You-themed app icons make the user interface look more attractive. It offers more color palettes that give more options to users to set the theme. The non-Pixel apps are also getting support for themed icons. Furthermore, it brings a more customizable lock screen.
- With the new OS, all the apps present in the system have to take the user’s permission to send notifications. Also, it imposes more limitations on the apps and gives more control to the users. If you tend to avoid some notifications then this feature could be helpful for you.
- Android 13 has multiple language support for different apps. If you are multilingual and want to use a different language for a certain app then with this software you can build such language preferences with ease.
- Enhanced Bluetooth Connectivity – The new iteration comes along with a Bluetooth Low-Energy Audio feature that will let users share their audio with friends and family. It aims to offer a high audio experience to users.
- The new Android version focuses to provide enhanced security and privacy to the users. It delivers more layers of security to protect your device against all threats, including viruses, and unauthorized access. Now, the system will automatically delete the contents in the clipboard so as to make sure that the app does not have access to items in the clipboard. This will prevent users from accidentally sharing a piece of copied text with the wrong person.
Alongside the new features, the new operating system also aims to optimize the existing features. To get the most out of your device, you should upgrade it to the latest Android version. It packs oodles of interesting features that you should not miss out on.