Nokia is now rolling out a major Android OS update to the Nokia 6.1 Plus smartphone. It brings Android 10 OS, the December 2019 security patch, Dark mode, Gesture Navigation, and Smart Reply.
- Nokia 6.1 Plus: V4.10C
1. Dark mode – Take it easy on your eyes.
2. Smart reply – Save more time with recommended replies.
3. Gesture navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull.
4. Additional controls for privacy and location.
5. Google Security patch (2019-12).
This update is rolling out for the Nokia 6.1 Plus and the size of this update is 1302.7MB. According to Nokia’s official Android 10 update roadmap, Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 7 Plus will be next to receive the Android 10 OS update, it will be available for the Nokia 4.2, Nokia 3.2, Nokia 3.1 Plus and Nokia 2.2 in the next quarter.
How to check for the software updates?
If you want to check for the software update manually, you can do this by heading into the device Settings then go to System updates and go for the Check for update option.
— Chandraprakash jaiswal (@chandujais7) January 6, 2020