Nokia G20 is finally getting the official Android 13 update with a huge bundle of features and improvements. This is such a big move played by the phone maker to provide a new level of user experience to the corresponding device owners.
Let’s start with the version number. Nokia is sending the major Android 13 update for the G20 handsets with V3.290. On the flip side, users have to download a software package of 1.95 GB to enjoy interesting tweaks of the new build.
The features mentioned in the changelog are essential and bring a lot to the user end. Specifically, the update installs the Photo Picker tool. Instead of sharing your entire media library with apps, you can now select the particular content you want the app to access.
The Themed App Icons will further let you customize the phone to your style. You can even match the third-party apps with your device’s wallpaper, tint, and colors. Ahead, Nokia G20 phone holders will also get the Notification Permissions function and new Media Controls.
In addition, the update holds the March 2023 security patch to enrich the security system and maintain stability in the overall smartphone.
- Themed App Icons: Customize the phone to your personal style
- Added Photo Picker feature
- Notification Permissions: Downloaded apps will require permission before sending an alert
- New Media controls
- Integrated the March 2023 security patch
- Works with compatible apps
Currently, the update is available to a limited number of users. However, the company will expand the version to more Nokia G20 holders in the coming days.
Before you proceed with the installation, make sure of the following points:
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
- Do not forcefully turn off the phone, once the installation is started