OnePlus may soon announce the Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 public beta program for the OnePlus 8 series users globally.
The company says the software is still under Google review and it may not be available for download for today. Below is the official changelog:
– A new UI visual design, with multiple detail optimizations for a more comfortable viewing experience.
– New weather page effects that dynamically switch background effects as the sun 30s and sunsets for a more immersive experience.
– Optimize the status bar brightness bar display and quickly adjust the down shortcut.
– New game mode toolbox to support a variety of quick actions such as turning on e-racing mode, actively evoking WeChat and QQ window modes (quickly turn on by pulling down the left and right corners of the screen in game mode)
– New game mode notification bar anti-touch function, when turned on, you need to pull down the top and click to eject the notification bar.
[The screen is displayed]
– New open-screen display feature with the option to time / turn on all day (set path: settings – display – open-screen)
– 10 new clock styles (set path: Settings – Personalization – Clock Style)
– New “Time” screen display custom style, designed in co-design with Parsons School of Design students, changes based on the length of time your phone uses data (set path: Settings – Personalization – Clock Style)
– Add a new dark mode shortcut switch and the pull-down shortcut setting will turn it on.
– Dark mode supports setting auto-on and time periods (setting path: setting-display-dark mode-auto-on-based to sunset/custom time on)
– Five new themes (Ocean, Space, Prairie, Zen Space 1, Zen Space 2) are added and a variety of length options are available.
– New multiplayer meditation mode is added to invite friends to meditate together.
– Smart Week Review features intelligently generate videos based on footage to keep memories together.