In collaboration with Google, OnePlus has announced the Android 12 Developer Preview program for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro devices where the user will be able to get a glimpse about the future version of Android.
OnePlus 9 Android 12 Developer Preview
Meanwhile, Google has released the Android 12 public beta 1 for the eligible Pixel phones that comes with some more improvements and new features over the preview builds. Based on this version, OnePlus will release its own Android-based custom skin called the OxygenOS 12.
The Android 12 Developer Preview Program offers access to early builds of the upcoming Android version in advance. It is targeted at the early adopters and developers with the relevant experience so that they can create and optimize apps for the platforms as well as provide their early feedback.
Below is the download link using which you can download the Android 12 developer preview for your device:
- All data will be cleared while flashing the build
- Video call function is not available
- Fingerprint unlock and face unlock are unavailable
- Certain UI screens look less than desirable
- Some apps may not function as expected
- System stability issues
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum 3GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/VZW) aren’t compatible with the Developer Preview builds.
You should understand there is a risk of BRICKING your phone, read the instructions carefully and be 100% sure of what you are doing. Please always backup your important data before flashing.