Paranoid Android team is officially releasing the fourth stable build of Paranoid Android Quartz. It has even brought Android 10 for a set of devices.
Paranoid Android is one of the most popular custom ROMs, which is been around for a long time and added support for several smartphones. Paranoid Android team support for more devices along with each release.
Paranoid Android 10 update (Quartz 4) support is now available for a bunch of devices. you can check the list of devices mentioned below:
New feature list for Quartz 4:
Paranoid (Quartz 4) support for Android 10 has brought some new features and improvement.
- July security patchset.
- App Locker(system wide).
- Swipe to Face Unlock on lockscreen.
- Internal audio screenrecord support.
- Full gestural navigation mode support.
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes.
- Volume Panel version 1.1.
- Heads Up tile.
- USAP support.
- Support for FOD dim only icon(OnePlus).
- Longpress power button to enable torch.
- Statusbar icons manager.
- Fixed AAC codec support for all devices.
Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
However, some of the devices have confirmed to get paranoid support soon. Since, the team is working on bringing support to a few devices for the feature release. The list of these devices mentioned below.
- OnePlus One
- Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact and XZ2 Compact Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ3 and XZ3 Dual
- Xiaomi Mi A3
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
*If you’ve something to share, send us on email@example.com.