Apple kicked off watchOS 7.0.2 update for Apple Watch running watchOS 7. The update brings some bug fixes for watch users. It comes after two weeks of previous watchOS 7.0.1 which was also fixed some issues.
The update fixes an issue that causes the battery to drain quickly and also resolves a problem that was preventing some users to access the ECG app.
HERE’S THE FULL CHANGELOG OF THE UPDATE:
watchOS 7.0.2 contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Addresses an issue that could cause the battery to drain more quickly
– Resolves an issue that prevented some users from accessing the ECG app in regions where it is available
How TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE UPDATE IN YOUR APPLE WATCH:
- Open Settings in Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Open General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Install.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE:
Before you install the update make sure that
- Your Apple Watch is connected to its charger
- The watch is in the range of your iPhone
The installation will start when the Apple Watch is charged to at least 50%. Do not restart or remove the watch from its charger until the update is installed.
Read More: Top 5 features of Apple Watch Series 6