Recently ASUS ZenFone 7 series mobile phones have received Android 11 system update, many built-in applications have been improved, the one-handed operation mode has been cancelled, and it also gives Other improvements were made.
This series of mobile phones was officially released in August 2020. Its feature is that it is furnished with a reversible camera module, the main camera is 64MP, and it can be flipped to act as a front camera.
ZenFone 7 Standard Edition is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, while ZenFone 7 Pro is equipped with Snapdragon 865+. The system version numbers of the two phones are the same, both are 22.214.171.124, but the Android security patch date is March 5, 2021, not April.
The following is a partial update log:
- The system kernel is upgraded to Android 11.
- The apps that come with apps such as contacts, phone, file manager, calculator, clock, photo album, weather, recorder, settings, data transfer, data backup, etc. have been updated.
- Support App single permission control, improve file access permission control, and provide automatic permission reset function.
- Support turning on Bluetooth in airplane mode.
- Adjust the style of the Android 11 notification bar to support the display of notifications of ongoing conversations.
- Remove the one-handed operation mode of the system.
- Adjust the quick setting panel interface to support media control. Added nearby sharing function.
The official stated that Several third-party applications do not support Android 11, and it is recommended that users back up their data before upgrading the system.
ASUS ZenFone 7 series mobile phones are equipped with a 5000mAh battery, support a 30W fast charge, and the screen is furnished with a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz. This phone starts at approximately RMB 5,165 when it is released.