OPPO has already begun Android 11 based ColorOS 11 beta testing for a set of its eligible devices. This update comes with several new features including a new always-on display, new privacy feature, and more.
Android 11-based ColorOS 11 Beta Details
- Phone model: OPPO A5 (2020) and A9 (2020)
- Time: Apply from 14th Apr to 21th Apr
- Released Country: India and Indonesia
Oppo has opened the official version of ColorOS 11 for 9 models including Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition, Oppo Ace2, Oppo Ace2 EVA Limited Edition, Reno4 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G 2020 summer limited edition, Reno4 Pro 5G artist limited edition.
How to apply for beta program in Oppo phones:
1. Before applying, please be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the relevant specifications of the upgraded internal test activities
2. Please make sure that your mobile phone has been upgraded to C.74/C.75
3. Please open the “Settings > Software Update > Settings button in the upper right corner > Upgrade early adopters > Upgrade internal test” on your phone, and then apply according to the prompts.
4. After completing the appointment application, please wait patiently! Managers will conduct an audit after recruitment.