Phone model: Reno2 Z(information about other models please follow the Community notice)
Time: Apply from 15th Mar. to 18th Mar.
Released Country: India
When receiving the version: The company will review your application in a week, after the successful application, you will receive the update later
[How to Apply]
1. Confirm your phone has updated to the version (Detectable Version): C.45/C.47
2. Click ‘Settings’>> ‘Software Update’>> Click the settings icon on the screen>> Apply for Beta Version>>Update Beta Version. And now follow the guide to apply. (If the application quota is full, please wait for the next round）
[Original Article: March 09, 2021]
Oppo has already started ColorOS 11 beta testing based on Android 11 for several qualified devices. A few days ago, Oppo has begun to rollout stable Andriod 11 based-ColorOS 11 to the Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro. It comes with several new features including a new always-on display, new privacy feature, and more.
Recently, Oppo released the ColorOS 11 beta early access program for Oppo Reno 2 users in India and Malaysia. As per the latest information, the Android 11 beta testing registrations for this device have now started. If you want to try the Beta version, please submit your application.
Phone model: Reno2 (information about other models please follow the Community notice)
Time: Apply from 9th Mar.
Released Country: India, Malaysia
When receive the version: We will review your application in a week, after the application success, you will receive the update later
How to Apply:
- Confirm your phone has updated to the version (Detectable Version): C.45
You can register for the beta program on your phone. Make sure your device is updated to its newest version.
How To Update:
- Open Settings
- Go into Software Updates
- Click the Settings icon on the screen
- Now tap on Beta Version
- Read Application notice and other information
- Tap on Apply Now
- Fill in the Application information/your phone number
- Tick on I agree
- Submit the application, and you are done