UPDATE: Oppo A53 gets official ColorOS 11
The official version of ColorOS 11 based on Android 11 is now available in India and Indonesia for Oppo A53 users.
The Official Version is released, you can get it by the following steps:
1) Click [Settings] – [Software Updates]
2) Click [Settings] – [Official Version Application] -tick[I agree]-Apply now
3) Click to check new version-Download-Install
4) Upgrade success
Phone model: A53
Detectable Version: A.77/A.81
Target Version: C.12
Stay tuned for more countries and models to be covered!
Know more: https://t.co/9t4vFp80gl
— OPPO Care (@OPPOCareGlobal) June 22, 2021
[Original Article] – JUNE 17, 2021
OPPO introduced its next generation of custom skin, ColorOS 11, which comes with a bundle of new features and optimizations. Currently, the company is working to rollout the newest version, ColorOS 11.1 to its eligible devices.
Now, we’re in June month, OPPO has released its ColorOS 11 update rollout plan for June month for regions including India, Indonesia, and Europe. The company has notified the exact date for the device getting this update in June.
There are several devices on the list, including the Oppo A54 smartphone and finally, the company has officially started the ColorOS 11 internal test recruitment based on Android 11 for OPPO A54 users. Currently, the update is rollout for India.
Below you can check the full information:
How to apply for beta program in Oppo phones:
1. Before applying, please be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the relevant specifications of the upgraded internal test activities
2. Please make sure that your mobile phone has been upgraded to A.07/A.09.
3. Please open the “Settings > Software Update > Settings button in the upper right corner > Upgrade early adopters > Upgrade internal test” on your phone, and then apply according to the prompts.
4. After completing the appointment application, please wait patiently! Managers will conduct an audit after recruitment.
Before you upgrade:
1.Please backup important data on the phone before updating to avoid the data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. After updating to the latest Beta version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging, and fast battery draining. We recommend you turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after its updated success. Or keep using the device and it will become normal within few days.
3. Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 11. Therefore, updating these applications might not be available or have technical issues including lagging and crashing down in your device. Please try to update these applications to the latest version in App Market.