UPDATE 3: JANUARY 07, 2021
Oppo Reno4 Z 5G and Oppo A92 are now getting the stable One UI 3.0 update. Check the details below.
Phone model: Reno4 Z 5G
Area: China Taiwan/Australia
Detectable Version: A.25
Target Version: C.05
UPDATE 2: JANUARY 02, 2021
The new stable update comes on the ColorOS 11.1 version with a size of 3.5GB (Non-Beta users) and 272MB for beta users of ColorOS 11.
The update comes on build number CPH2061_11_C.17 for OPPO A52.
UPDATE 1: DECEMBER 10, 2020
Phone model: A52 (information about other models please follow the Community notice)
Time: Apply from 10th Dec. to 16th Dec.
Released Country: India and Indonesia
When receive the version: We will review your application in a week, after the application success, you will receive the update later
【How to Apply】
1. Confirm your phone has updated to the version (Detectable Version): A.53
(Notice: Now the A.53 version is open to more users on batches, if you don’t receive A.53 yet, please wait for it patiently. And apply for ColorOS 11 after update to A.53 )
2. Click ‘Settings’>> ‘Software Update’>> Click the settings icon on the screen>> Apply for Beta Version>>Update Beta Version. And then follow the guide to apply.
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) December 10, 2020
NOVEMBER 19, 2020: Oppo F11 Pro ColorOS 11 Alpha testing registration starts
Back in March 2019, the Oppo F11 Pro was launched with an Android 9 based ColorOS 6 operating system. The device is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 SoC and it comes with 6GB of RAM in addition to 64GB of internal storage.
It features a 4000mAh battery with the support of 20W fast charging. Along with a 16MP selfie shooter, it has dual rear cameras of 48MP and 5MP.
Furthermore, the Chinese smartphone maker – Oppo has now started the ColorOS 11 Alpha version testing for Oppo F11 Pro in India.
Here are some points to be noted:
- The Alpha version has instability. After updating to the Alpha version you must have the patience to tolerate the instability of the Alpha Version and accept all the risks that may be caused by using the Alpha Version.
- Please backup important personal data before updating to avoid data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
- After updating to the latest Alpha version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging, and fast battery draining. We recommend you to turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after it’s successfully updated. Or keep using the device and it will become normal within a few days.
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 11. Therefore, after updating these applications might not be available or have technical issues including lagging and crashing down in your device. Please try to update these applications to the latest version in App Market.
The company has also highlighted an article to make users known about how to send quality feedback and mentioned that it is very important for Alpha Testing.
If you are also an Oppo F11 Pro users and want to apply for Alpha Testing do follow the steps below;
- Finish the application form
- Open the link here
- Click on Yes, I Accept all
Your application will be acknowledged within three working days. After successfully apply the company will invite you to the Alpha Test Official Telegram Group.