[The official ColorOS 12 rollout has now started for the Oppo Find X3 series in China.]
Oppo has now released the official Android 12-based ColorOS 12 update of the Oppo Find X3 Pro users. According to the official statement, the first batch of Oppo Find X3 Pro Android 12 x ColorOS 12 Official Version has now started. If you want to try the official version, please submit your application.
The Find X3 Pro Android 12 x ColorOS 12 Official Version is released in Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. Other regions will follow soon.
Phone model: Find X3 Pro
Country: Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia
Detectable Version: A.26
Target Version: CPH2173_11.C.33
If you want to try the Official Version, please download and experience it.
1. Please backup important data on the phone before updating to avoid the data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. After updating to the latest version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging and fast battery draining. We recommend you to turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after it’s updated success. Or keep using device and it will become normal within few days.
3. Some third party applications are not compatible with Android 12. Therefore, after updating these application might not be available or have technical issues including lagging and crashing down in your device. Please try to update these application to the latest version in App Market.
-We are sorry that Heytap Health is not compatible with ColorOS 12 yet. So if you update to ColorOS 12, your OPPO wearable devices may be unavailable.We have prioritized this, and at the end of November, this bug will be completely fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
【How to Apply】
The Official Version is released, you can get it in 2 ways by the following steps:
1) Click [Settings] – [Software Updates] or,
2) Click [Settings] – [Trial Version] (same as the Official Version)
3)For Official Version Users : Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of ColorOS 11.