OnePlus devices have started getting the ColorOS 13.1 update with a massive changelog. However, an interesting point that every OnePlus fan wants to look at is the ultimate changes between the ColorOS and OxygenOS new versions.
Yes! In the latest edition, we have brought the ColorOS 13.1 changelog for OnePlus devices. Eventually, the content also gives an idea of how both upgrades differ from each other. So without any further ado, let’s begin our exploration.
Accordingly, most of the things in ColorOS 13.1 appears similar to the OxygenOS 13.1 version. Yet, a major change is visible in the seamless interconnection segment. This part of the changelog contains a new feature named portable workbench that helps in transferring files between devices, directly from the web page.
Another change appears in the gaming experience that shows optimizations for super lightning boot when the game begins. And yes, the security section has more enhancements than before. To get a detailed view, you can check the changelog below.
ColorOS 13.1 Changelog:
Efficiency and Convenience
- Added ColorOS intelligent services and smart suggestions based on scenarios
- Efficient and thoughtful smart services
- Added ColorOS smart cross-device connection feature for a more convenient and smooth connection between various devices.
- Added an auto-connect feature for phones, tablets, and PCs, so that they can connect when placed nearby.
- Added continuity feature that allows you to continue tasks started on one device (phone, tablet, or PC) on another device. It also supports seamless switching of audio between phones and tablets when using wireless earphones.
- New Portable Workbench feature (now in beta) which supports searching, viewing, editing, and transferring files on devices or tablets on the web page.
- Optimize Omoji’s functioning and support enriching material for the library.
Security & Privacy:
- Now you can find your phone even without a network. When the device is offline, the system supports positioning and finding the phone through Bluetooth and nearby devices.
- Optimized the payment protection and integrated Ant Security Lab in depth to identify payment risks, and protect users’ privacy
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the home screen.
- Optimizes the ColorOS supercomputing platform to improve system fluency, stability, battery life, and app experience
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience
- Optimize the super lightning boot, the game starts faster
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.