Oppo started rolling out the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 beta version for the Oppo Reno 8 5G smartphone users. As scheduled in the roadmap, the new software beta version for the Oppo Reno 8 5G began on the 14th of October.
However, the company sticks to its work and started releasing the ColorOS 13 beta for the eligible device. We suggest Oppo Reno 8 5G users in India check for the update through Settings>> Software update>> System update and now Download and install.
Join us on Telegram
It is noted the ColorOS 13 for the Oppo Reno 8 comes with the CPH2359_11_C.10 build version. If you wanted to try the new beta version then you have to lift over 5.39 GB of your data to download and Install it.
Point to remember Before updating the beta version:
- Backup important data on your before
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 13
- After updating to the latest beta version operating system will do several actions to optimize your device
Once your smartphone is upgraded to Android 13 you will experience new design philosophy, Auamorpic design, vibrant theme colors, optimized task manager tools, enhanced security, and privacy, new Always-on display styles, and refined visual
Additionally, ColorOS 13 brings new Home Screen widgets and improved Home Screen management features like a Global Search banner and support for Large Folders. The clever Always-on Display (AOD) capability has also been enhanced by Oppo, and it now allows you to manage apps and access extra data without unlocking the device.
Below you can check the highlights of ColorOS 13
- Concise and comfortable UI made possible with new Aquamorphic design
- Fundamental performance enhanced by self-developed technology
- Intelligent work and life experience with the brand-new smart features
- Privacy and security protection as a priority
- Exploring new Android experiences in strategic collaboration with Google