Oppo has launched its new ColorOS 11. It has navigation and other Android 11’s core features including. You can now create your own always-on display designs, adjust the shape of icons, and more. In addition, you can now select from three different tones while using dark mode.
In ColorOS 11, you can take a screenshot by holding and dragging three fingers on the display. You can also translate the text in that screenshot. There’s a new battery saving modes, some privacy enhancements, performance optimizations, and productivity features in ColorOS 11.
Oppo ColorOS 11 public beta:
Oppo has started ColorOS 11 public beta for the Find X2 series, and the company will start the public beta for Reno 3 series before the end of the month.
The public beta is coming to India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and China. The ColorOS 11 beta program will not be available in European markets. The company is not able to offer beta in Europe due to GDPR guidelines.
Oppo ColorOS 11 beta timeline:
OPPO will give ColorOS 11 to 28 phones. Here’s the full timeline of when your Oppo phone will get the ColorOS 11 beta:
- From 14 September: Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition
- From 30 September: Reno 3 4G, Reno 3 Pro 4G, F17 Pro
- From October: Reno 4 Pro 5G
- From November: Reno 4 5G, Reno 4 Pro 4G
- From December: Reno 4 4G, F11, F11 Pro, F11 Pro Avengers Edition, A9, A92, A72, A52
- From Q1 2021: Reno 10x Zoom, Reno 2, Reno 2F, Reno 2Z, Reno 3 Pro 5G, A91, F15
- From Q2 2021: Reno, Reno Z, A5 2020, A9 2020
These above timelines are for the ColorOS 11 beta. Oppo will start giving the stable ColorOS 11 to the first batch of devices before the end of 2020.