OnePlus has released the January 2023 security update for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro devices, running on the ColorOS 13 operating system. Accordingly, the latest firmware welcomes a variety of fixes and improvements for the user interface.
As per the input revealings, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro device users can identify the January 2023 update with ColorOS 13 version LE2110 and LE2120 F.19 version. Notably, the builds hold more than 5.50 GB of the software package. We will recommend opting for a stable internet connection to download the firmware.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
In terms of offerings, the ColorOS 13-based update brings new fixes and modifications for the UI elements. It repairs the home screen issues and improves the display brightness. Besides, it also mends the defects where a few applications have trouble in dynamic refreshing.
Join Us On Telegram
On the flip side, it also brings the January 2023 security patch, which targets the hidden exploits and privacy issues in the security system and makes it agile in terms of functioning. As a result, users will observe a coherent and productive device system after the respective iteration.
ColorOS 13 F.19 Update – Changelog
- Optimizes system stability
- Fixed the issue of occasional failure to create system app clones
- Fixed the issue where the negative screen and home screen background overlap frequently
- Fixes the abnormal display of screen brightness when adjusting the volume in certain scenarios
- Fixed the failure of manual brightness adjustment after turning off the automatic brightness adjustment in certain cases
- Improves stability of mobile network connection
- Fixed the constant flashes while refreshing the dynamic rate
At present, the update is approaching in the native region through the gradual OTA process. Hence, it will take 2-3 days to cover all the eligible units. Although you can try the links given below (at your own risk) to install the new firmware.