UPDATE: Oppo A53 gets official ColorOS 11
[Original Article: May 27, 2021]
OPPO has already started Android 11 based ColorOS 11 beta testing for a set of its eligible devices. This update brings several new features including a new always-on display, a new privacy feature, and more.
Now, the company has officially started the ColorOS 11 internal test recruitment based on Android 11 for OPPO A53 users. Currently, the update is rolling out for Below you can check the full information.
How to apply for beta program in Oppo phones:
1. Before applying, please be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the relevant specifications of the upgraded internal test activities
2. Please make sure that your mobile phone has been upgraded to A.69/A.77.
3. Please open the “Settings > Software Update > Settings button in the upper right corner > Upgrade early adopters > Upgrade internal test” on your phone, and then apply according to the prompts.
4. After completing the appointment application, please wait patiently! Managers will conduct an audit after recruitment.
Before you upgrade:
1.Please backup important data on the phone before updating to avoid the data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. After updating to the latest Beta version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging, and fast battery draining. We recommend you to turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after it’s updated success. Or keep using device and it will become normal within few days.
3. Some third party applications are not compatible with Android 11. Therefore, after updating these application might not be available or have technical issues including lagging and crashing down in your device. Please try to update these application to the latest version in App Market