Meanwhile, Google has started beta testing for the upcoming Android 12 update. Oppo is still left with the previous version-based ColorOS rollouts. The company has started Android 11 based ColorOS 11 beta testing at the end of last year for a set of its eligible devices. This update brings several new features including a new always-on display, a new privacy feature, and more.
Now, the company has officially started the ColorOS 11 internal test recruitment based on Android 11 for OPPO F17 and Oppo A73 users. Currently, the update is rolling out in different regions and will soon start to expand to other regions. Below you can check the full information.
The latest Android 11 OS comes with a whole bunch of new features such as the bubble chat feature, better privacy, and other UI changes. Based on this version of Android, Oppo ColorOS 11 also has its added tweaks to the UI that makes it more attractive and interactive than the previous one.
[Details: Oppo F17]
- Phone model: F17 (information about other models please follow the Community notice)
- Time: Apply from 24th May to 31th May
- Released Country: India
[Details: Oppo A73]
- Phone model: A73 (information about other models please follow the Community notice)
- Time: Apply from 21th May to 28th May
- Released Country: Thailand and Malaysia
- When receive the version: We will review your application in a week, after the application success, you will receive the update later
[How to Apply]
1. Confirm your phone has updated to the version (Detectable Version): A.37/A.39
2. Click ‘Settings’>> ‘Software Update’>> Click the settings icon on the screen>> Apply for Beta Version>>Update Beta Version. And then follow the guide to apply. （If the application quota is full, please wait for the next round）
[Before you upgrade]
1.Please backup important data on the phone before updating to avoid the data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. After updating to the latest Beta version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging and fast battery draining. We recommend you to turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after it’s updated success. Or keep using device and it will become normal within few days.
3. Some third party applications are not compatible with Android 11. Therefore, after updating these application might not be available or have technical issues including lagging and crashing down in your device. Please try to update these application to the latest version in App Market.