OPPO announced ColorOS 13.1 upgrade for Find X5 and X5 Pro devices in the global market. After taking a few upgrade steps in the native region, the company turned its face towards global devices and is bringing new features and benefits for the same.
According to the inputs, OPPO has pushed ColorOS 13.1 rollout for the Find X5 and X5 Pro devices in some specific countries. While the standard model is receiving the new firmware in Egypt and UAE, the Pro variant will grab the dynamic upgrade in Indonesia and Australia.
Being a staged push, not all devices will get the new update at the same time, even if you’re in the following regions using the mentioned devices. Currently, the firmware is available to a small number of users. However, the tech maker will gradually expand the update to more users.
It is worth mentioning that the moderator has not penned down any particular timings for the update release. Although, here are some highlighted features that ColorOS 13.1 will bring to the surface.
ColorOS 13.1 Features – Highlights
- New ColorOS smart cross-device connections for easier connection and better interoperability.
- The new auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and PCs placed in close proximity.
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the Home screen.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
Note: The new continuity feature is not available just yet because of a technical issue. Although the company is actively working on its launch and will include it in the later versions.