May 31, 2020:
Oppo has started a new batch of ColorOS 7 trial version for the Oppo F9 and F9 Pro.
The trial version 𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐬 for the Oppo 𝐅𝟗 and 𝐅𝟗 𝐏𝐫𝐨 is available in 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐦, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐀𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚.
#ColorOS7+ #Android10 Trial Version 𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐬 for 𝐅𝟗 & 𝐅𝟗 𝐏𝐫𝐨 is available in 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐦, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐀𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚. https://t.co/Ybhz7Jj6qQ
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) May 31, 2020
May 23, 2020:
Oppo starts a new batch of ColorOS 7 + Android 10 trial version for Oppo F9 and F9 Pro. A quota of 5,000 each user is set for this batch in India, Egypt, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Pakistan.
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) May 23, 2020
May 16, 2020: Oppo F9 and F9 Pro ColorOS 7 Beta Second Beta
The second batch of ColorOS7 + Android10 Trial Version for the Oppo F9 and F9 Pro is coming with 5000 quotas available in India. More countries will be covered soon. More details here.
Join our Oppo Channel on Telegram:
Sorry to keep you waiting! The second batch of #ColorOS7 + #Android10 Trial Version for F9 & F9 Pro is coming with 𝟓,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐬 available in 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚!
More countries will be covered soon. 🌍
HOW TO APPLY: https://t.co/TtdEKdHgNR
More info: https://t.co/Nlz3h9iEsM pic.twitter.com/DzRHGIpmGL
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) May 16, 2020
April 30, 2020 – ColorOS 7 Beta First Batch
For the ColorOS 7 Android 10 beta update, you must be running on the latest software version on your Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro.
The software versions are CPH1823EX_11_C.18 and CPH1823EX_11_C.19 for Oppo F9 and F9 Pro respectively. You can also check for update and you will get a new update with software number CPH1823EX_11_F.05.
How do I apply for trial use as a user of the previous official version?
Go to “Settings – Software Updates”, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner, tap “Trial Version”, fill in the information, select the must-know checkbox, and tap “Apply Now”
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
• Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).