Oppo has been working on the latest version of ColorOS for several months now. Soon after Google released the first Android 13 beta for Pixel phones at its I/O 2022 conference, and in the meantime, Oppo Find X5 Pro and Find X5 smartphone starts getting Android 13-based ColorOS 13 beta.
The Oppo Find X5 Pro and Find X5 ColorOS 13 update gives users to experience the latest features and functions before the stable version of ColorOS. This beta versions are said to be available in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, UAE, France [open market devices], Australia [open market devices] for the Pro model, and the UAE and France for the Find X5.
Additionally, the company has not yet revealed any announcements or plans for a wider release of the ColorOS 13 beta. Apart from this, the Chinese tech giant has also published a list of apps incompatible with Android 13.
The ColorOS 13 based on the upcoming Android 13 includes an enhanced Material You color scheme and cinematic wallpaper, tap forward, selective notifications, QR code scanner, “pan-language” app language settings, Battery measures, UWB support, Support for Bluetooth Low-Energy Audio, Home button Assistant toggle and more.
The company is currently recruiting 1,000 Find X5/Pro users to participate in the ColorOS 13 beta. The beta version will only be available on August 3 and 4.
If you have an Oppo Find X5/Pro and want to try out Android 13 beta, go to Settings > Software Update and tap the gear icon. On the next page, choose to Sign up for beta > Upgrade beta and follow the on-screen instructions to sign up.
Oppo Find X5 Pro And Oppo Find X5 ColorOS 13 Beta – Details
- Phone model: Oppo Find X5 Pro and Oppo Find X5
- Application Quota: 1000
- Release Country:
- Find X5 Pro: Indonesia & Thailand & Vietnam & Malaysia & France [Public market device] & Australia [Public market device]
- Find X5: UAE & France [Public market device]
- Application icon display malfunction in some scenarios
- Notification failed to be cleared in the notification bar
- NFC malfunction is some scenarios
- Automatic screen brightness adjustment is not sensitive
- Failed to add photos to the Photos widgets on the desktop
- No prompt message when clear tasks on the background task manager
- 3rd theme is not compatible
- Display malfunction after sending messages with WhatsApp