OPPO is serving a brand-new software update to the Find X6 Pro devices that brings a big bunch of camera improvements. On the flip side, the firmware installs useful optimizations for the network section and amplifies the overall performance grade of the flagship model.
Find X6 Pro is an ultimate addition to the OPPO smartphone lineup. Meanwhile, the company is constantly polishing the core and internal segments of the device to maintain its efficiency among users, and the latest build is a part of this theory.
Speaking of which, OPPO Find X6 Pro is now receiving a major camera improvements update with the ColorOS 13.1 version PGEM10_13.1.131 (CN01). Users don’t have to think twice as the firmware is downloadable and holds a size of 527.92 Megabytes.
Don’t go on the package size as the changelog is quite huge and exciting. Eventually, the update comes in two parts and the first one holds optimizations for the network section. It extends the stability points for the Auto-Connect feature and enhances the functioning of the IR Remote.
Find X6 Pro is known for its ultra-lighting camera capability. However, the company keeps on sending new optimizations for a better photography user experience. The latest update is no exception because it also optimizes the phone’s image quality.
Still, exact changes in the camera are yet to be noted.
Full Update Changelog
- Improves system stability
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Auto-Connect.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of the IR Remote.
- Improves the quality of photos taken using 2x zoom in Portrait mode.
- Improves the user experience of snapshots taken in Photo and Pro modes.
- Improves the quality of photos taken using the wide-angle camera in low-light environments.
- Increases the dynamic range of videos taken using the wide-angle camera.
- Improves the performance of using the front camera, taking videos, or previewing photos in some third-party apps.
The new rollout is currently in the early stages and may take some time to cover all of the Find X6 Pro devices. By that time, you can sneak into the Settings menu to download the firmware manually.