OPPO Find X6 Pro is receiving a new ColorOS 13.1 update that adds a dynamic sports mode camera feature. A few weeks ago, the tech maker released a giant upgrade for the respective models. In the latest edition, OPPO is rolling out some more additions for the ultimate device.
According to the information, this is the third major rollout and has the software version PGEM10_188.8.131.52 (CN01). Find X6 Pro is a premium smartphone and OPPO is now sending new optimizations update along with a sports mode feature to improve the user experience for all of the owners.
What is the sports mode camera feature?
The new function in the optical framework acts as a setting that is specifically designed for capturing fast-moving subjects. Such as wildlife or athletes. When enabled, the camera automatically adjusts its settings to freeze the action and capture sharp images.
Alongside new features, the company optimizes the display aspect of the device. For instance multi-screen function, projection facility, and more. Last but not least, you will also find the latest May 2023 security patch. However, users must have 1.04GB to install the new firmware.
New ColorOS 13.1 Update Changelog
- Improves system stability
- Optimizes the multi-screen interconnection experience
- Optimizes phone’s screen projection experience
- Updated Android security patch to May 2023 to improve system security.
- Improves mobile network stability in some scenarios.
- Improves WLAN connection stability and compatibility.
- Improves Bluetooth stability and compatibility.
- Improves NFC stability and compatibility.
- Added sports mode to enhance the capture experience of the whole scenario.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram
As usual, the manufacturer is dispatching the fresh build in batches. Hence, it will take a few days to complete the rollout. In the meantime, you can proceed with the manual installation by checking the firmware in the Settings menu > System & Updates > Software Updates section.