Update 2, January 28 (07:12 ET) ― Official ColorOS 12 for Reno5 and Reno5 Marvel Edition
Update 1, December 29 (09:43 ET) ― Official ColorOS 12
OCTOBER 19, 2021
Android 12 was officially released for all smartphones at the beginning of this month. Today, Oppo began Android 12 based ColorOS 12 closed beta recruitment for Oppo Reno5 5G and Oppo Reno5 Pro+ 5G smartphones.
- Reno5 5G
- Reno5 Pro+ 5G
The recruitment has been already started on October 19 at 15:00 and will stay live till October 21 at 12:00.
A number of recruitments:
Oppo is recruiting 500 users to upgrade the internal test (upgrade the internal test user log switch is enabled by default, the log switch will have a certain impact on performance and power consumption, but does not affect the use).
In terms of review and version push time, Oppo is expected to review the version in batches within 5 working days after the recruitment is completed, and the version will be pushed out in batches within 3 working days after the review is completed.
It should be noted that the Reno 5 Pro + Artist Limited Edition 5G does not currently support this upgrade internal test, and the upgrade public test will be launched alongside the Reno 5 Pro + 5G in the future.
Besides, Oppo said there are still a number of commonly used third-party apps that are not compatible with Android 12, such as Bank of China, Personal Income Tax, and Kuaishou. Therefore, third-party applications cannot be used normally after the upgrade.
The compatibility of third-party applications depends on the adaptation of each manufacturer to the Android 12 system. If users often and must use the third-party applications in the list, it is recommended to carefully upgrade the internal beta version.
- TikTok video call is not connected
- Cannot pop up the input keyboard when using QQ clone
- Long press on the album on WeChat cannot call the system camera, please insert the SD card
- When the front/rear camera is recording a video, the voice call is connected, and the video recording will not end automatically
- The camera setting is turned on to start the camera quickly. After restarting the phone, double-click the volume up/down button to start the camera
- After the probabilistic camera has finished recording the video, enter the album through the thumbnail to watch the video, and click the return button in the upper left corner after the playback is over, no response