Oppo has already started ColorOS 11 beta testing based on Android 11 for several qualified devices. It comes with several new features including a new always-on display, new privacy feature, and more.
Now, the company has officially started the ColorOS 11 internal test recruitment based on Android 11 for OPPO A32 users. You can check the full information mentioned below.
Oppo has opened the official version of ColorOS 11 for 9 models including Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition, Oppo Ace2, Oppo Ace2 EVA Limited Edition, Reno4 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G 2020 summer limited edition, Reno4 Pro 5G artist limited edition.
- Recruitment model: A32 (PDVM00) Recruitment time: April 13, 2021-April 14, 2021 16:00
- Recruitment number: Recruit 500 pre-upgrade internal test users (PRE upgrade internal test user log switch is turned on by default, Turning on the log switch will have a certain impact on performance and power consumption, but does not affect use)
How to apply for beta program in Oppo phones:
1. Before applying, please be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the relevant specifications of the upgraded internal test activities
2. Please make sure that your mobile phone has been upgraded to A.17/A.18/A.20 or above.
3. Please open the “Settings > Software Update > Settings button in the upper right corner > Upgrade early adopters > Upgrade internal test” on your phone, and then apply according to the prompts.
4. After completing the appointment application, please wait patiently! Managers will conduct an audit after recruitment.