Android 12 was officially released for all smartphones at the beginning of this month. Earlier this morning, Oppo started ColorOS 12 × Android 12 Upgrade Closed Beta Recruitment for the Oppo Reno 6 Series.
- Oppo Reno6 Pro+ 5G
- Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G
- Oppo Reno6 5G
The recruitment has already begun at 11:00 morning on October 18 and will stay live till October 19, 11:00 morning.
Number of Recruitments:
700 users have been hired to improve internal testing (the updated internal test user registration key is enabled by default, and the registry key has some effect on performance and power consumption but does not affect usage).
In terms of review and version pressure, Oppo is expected to review the version in groups within 5 working days of completion and push the version to groups within 3 working days after the review is completed.
To be mentioned, the limited edition Reno 6 Pro + 5G Detective Conan does not support this upgrade internal test, and the upgrade public test will be launched simultaneously with the Reno 6 Pro + 5G in the future.
Oppo said there are still a number of commonly used third-party apps that are not compatible with Android 12, such as Bank of China, Personal Income Tax, and Kuaishou. Therefore, third-party applications cannot be used normally after the upgrade.
The compatibility of third-party apps depends on each manufacturer’s optimization of the Android 12 system. If users frequently use third-party apps on the list, they are recommended to upgrade carefully to the internal beta version.
Known Issues That Exist Internal Beta Version:
- Enter Game Center, click on Game + Authorize Game Assistant on the interface, the game application, and the game cannot be started
- After the Game Assistant cache disappears, it can be restored, the need to click on Authorize Game Assistant is not recommended.
- Three-finger slide down / three-finger long-press cannot take a screenshot (Reno 6 Pro only)
- Probabilistic camera imaging is overexposed
- Possible camera slow-motion high-frame recording flashback (Reno 6 Pro only)
- Black screen gesture “O” cannot start the camera (Reno6 Pro only)
- A small green dot is displayed in the upper right corner of the camera when activated, which does not affect the normal function of the camera
- Start Camera Super Anti-Shake Pro quickly, the preview interface shows a blurry screen
- Turn on auto-brightness, the screen brightness will not be adjusted optimally after possible ambient light changes