[DECEMBER 03, 2020] – Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e: G970FXXS9DTK9
- Galaxy S10: G973FXXS9DTK9
- Galaxy S10+: G975FXXS9DTK9
- Galaxy Note 20 5G: N981BXXU1ATK4
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G: N986BXXU1ATK4
[DECEMBER 02, 2020] – Galaxy Note 10, S9, Z Fold 2, and S20 FE
Samsung has started rolling out the latest security patch to its flagship smartphones. The latest update includes the December 2020 security patch.
- Galaxy Note 10 – N970FXXS6DTK8
- Galaxy Note 10+ – N975FXXS6DTK8
- Galaxy S9 – G960FXXSCFTK2
- Galaxy S9+ – G965FXXSCFTK2
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 – F916BXXS1BTK1
- Galaxy S20 FE – G781BXXS1ATL1
The December 2020 security patch for the Galaxy Note 10 series and Galaxy Z Fold 2 is currently rolling out in Europe.
If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device Settings, tap on the Software update menu and Download and install option.