Below you can check the latest new features and services offered by EMUI 10.1.
Join our Huawei Channel on Telegram:
EMUI 10.1 Latest News:
- August 12, 2020: [Update: Honor View20] Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) starts to rollout for Honor 20 in India
- August 7, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T receiving EMUI 10.1 in Ghana (West Africa), followed by July 2020 security update
- August 4, 2020: (Update: Mexico) Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 update status [August 4, 2020]
- July 25, 2020: [Update: Three UK] Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 24, 2020: EMUI 10.1 begin to rollout for Huawei Nova 5T in UK
- July 23, 2020: [Rogers Canada] EMUI 10.1 starts to rollout for Huawei P30 series
- July 22, 2020: Huawei P30 series receiving EMUI 10.1 in Mexico (North America), followed by Network optimizations
- July 21, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T users in South Africa receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 21, 2020: Honor 20 and 20 Pro starts getting Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) in the Middle East
- July 20, 2020: Huawei Mate 20 X (4G) receiving EMUI 10.1 in the UK with colorful AOD
- July 19, 2020: (Update: July 19) Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 update status [Countries]
- July 18, 2020: Magic UI 3.1 (EMUI 10.1) rollout for Honor View20 begins in the Middle East
- July 16, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 10.1 rollout begins in the Middle East
- July 13, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro rolling out in Philippines (Southeast Asia)
- July 13, 2020: Breaking: Honor View20 starts getting Magic UI 3.1/EMUI 10.1 in Europe
- July 12, 2020: Huawei Nova 5T users started receiving EMUI 10.1 in Europe
- July 11, 2020: Huawei Mate X and Mate Xs gets stable EMUI 10.1
- July 10, 2020: Breaking: Magic UI 3.1/EMUI 10.1 rollout begins for Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro in Europe
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro released in Dominican Republic and Central Asia
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro expanding in South Africa and the Middle East
- July 8, 2020: EMUI 10.1 begins to roll out for Huawei Mate 20 X 4G
- July 8, 2020: [Update: Serbia] EMUI 10.1 rolling out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- July 7, 2020: [EE UK] EMUI 10.1 out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- July 6, 2020: EMUI 10.1 rollout for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in Canada will start this month
- July 5, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro reaches UK
- July 4, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro rolling in Denmark and Poland
- July 3, 2020: Huawei P30 and P30 Pro users in South Africa starts receiving EMUI 10.1
- July 1, 2020: Breaking: Huawei Mate 20 X 5G begin receiving EMUI 10.1 in Europe
EMUI 10.1 Rollout Date:
Huawei has yet to announced the release date of the EMUI 10.1 for its compatible devices.
EMUI 10.1 Eligible Devices (Officially confirmed):
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Mate X
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30 RS
- Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 20 X (4G)
- Huawei Mate 20 X (5G)
- Huawei Nova 6
- Huawei Nova 6 5G
- Huawei Nova 6 SE
- Huawei Nova 5
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro
- Huawei Nova 5Z
- Huawei Nova 5i Pro
- Huawei Enjoy 10S
- Honor 9X
- Honor 9X PRO
- Honor 20 Youth Edition
- Huawei MatePad Pro
- Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4-inch
- Huawei MediaPad M6 Turbo Edition
- Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8-inch
Magic UI 3.1 Eligible devices (Officially confirmed):
- Honor V30
- Honor V30 PRO
- Honor 20
- Honor 20 PRO
- Honor V20
- Honor Magic 2
- Honor 20S
Other devices (Not officially confirmed):
- Huawei P30 Lite
- Huawei Nova 5T
- Huawei Nova 7i
- Huawei P40 Lite
EMUI 10.1 Features:
- MeeTime – Screen Sharing, Communication, Real-Time Action Camera, Multi-view Conference
- Multi-screen collaboration – Large screen content, Hands-free video calling
- Huawei Share
- Cast+ Wireless Projection
- Sound Booster
- Gallery – Single Search, Multiple Devices
- Huawei Voice Assistant – Celia
- New Themes
- Multi-Window – Multi-Tasking
- Multi-Device Control Panel
- Fast Performance
- Security and Privacy
EMUI 10.1 introduces MeeTime, offering new ways to share different perspectives of your life with family and friends. Now, you can optimize multi-screen collaboration to further improve your productivity, interact in new ways with your surrounding devices, and connect all your devices together with an exciting new ecosystem. Bring more productivity and excitement to your everyday life.
Add more fun to your MeeTime conversations by instantly sharing your phone screen with each other. When hesitating over an online purchase, consult with your friend over real-time screen sharing, or guide your parents to use their phones with MeeTime so they can follow you every step of the way.
High-quality communication anytime, anywhere:
MeeTime connects you with your family and friends at any time and anywhere with high-quality video calls, even in low-light or poor network conditions.
Real-Time Action Camera:
MeeTime can use the action camera so your family and friends can enjoy the immersive view as if they were there with you.
Video Conference with Everyone in one view:
Make video calls in a single view in the same room.
Bring it to the large screen:
One-touch opens a web address or edits the files on your phone by using PC applications.
Hands-Free, Video call:
Use your PC to answer your mobile video calls. Huawei’s distributed technology enables smartphones to use the PC’s microphone and camera. Answer all your calls without picking up the phone
You can easily and quickly share pictures, videos and other files between Huawei smartphones, tablets, and 3rd party devices. Large files and multiple photos can be transferred in a matter of seconds. All without using any data packages.
Forget tedious setting processes while connecting devices. Enjoy a free entertaining experience by tapping the device you want to connect with.
CAST + WIRELESS PROJECTION:
Huawei Cast+ enhanced projection technology delivers smooth projection performance due to the resilience to network instability. Thanks to low latency performance, you could even connect with a Bluetooth gaming controller to enjoy a “Console-Like” experience.
Need to be heard in a large room? Activate the Sound Booster so your sound can be amplified by a Bluetooth speaker. You can also wear Bluetooth earbuds to make the conversation crystal clear, even with a noisy background.
How to find the photos saved on different devices? Huawei’s distributed file system enables cross-device photo access. You can find and share photos on multiple devices when they’re connected to the same home WiFi network.
CELIA – Huawei Voice Assitant:
Just say “Hey Celia” or hold the power button for one second to launch. Celia will be ready to help, answers your questions, and help you get things done hands-free. You can keep your everyday tasks streamlined and make the most of your life.
ALL NEW THEMES:
Capture the beauty of light during the transition and fusion of ice and water. At the instant of movement and stillness, softness and rigidity, force and beauty, condensing moving moments.
Always On Display:
EMUI 10.1 brings a new Micro-Stereo AOD. The three layers of foreground, number and background are superimposed and the three-dimensional design gives the plane a deep 3D visual sense.
MULTI-DEVICE CONTROL PANEL:
Swipe up from the lower left or right corner to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. You can easily connect to nearby devices and control smart home appliances. It also recommends the most suitable device for whatever you’re doing. This revolutionary interaction is the beginning of a smarter, fully-connected world.
MULTI-Window – Multi-Tasking:
Slide-in from either side of the screen and stay to access the app dock. Drag an app out to activate a multi-window. You can drag and drop images, text or even files across multi-windows. When you’re gaming or watching a video, you can reply to messages in a floating window without quitting current Apps.
Your privacy is under your full control. Local data is fully encrypted. Cloud data is also encrypted during transmission and storage for your data security. private space, App Lock, and the Password vault are all there to protect your privacy.
Highest level of security:
The microkernel of TEE has achieved CC EAL 5+, the highest level of security certification for a consumer device OS globally. Thus, all transactions, authentication, and other highly sensitive operations are running in the TEE system to prevent potential interception and leaks. You can use your phone with peace of mind under all-around protection.
Performance – Fast and Fluid:
Latest Deterministic Latency Engine reduces the system response time by 20.8% and the average latency fluctuation by 10.5%, delivering a more responsive and consistent performance compared to EMUI 10.