Huawei concluded the EMUI 11 beta in China for most of its eligible devices. The company is now moving forward to make this latest custom skin available to more devices around the globe. Back in September last year, the Chinese phone maker has started the beta program for the Nova 7 users and also released the stable version.
Now as per the latest information (Via – Huawei Central), Huawei is now releasing the EMUI 11 for the Nova 7 5G users which are currently running EMUI version 10.1. It brings the latest changes, improvements, and new features for the devices.
Looking at the official roadmap of EMUI 11, the Huawei Nova 7 users are scheduled to get this latest update in February this year but thanks to Huawei, that it has arrived ahead of the schedule.
Huawei Nova 7 5G users can identify the latest firmware bearing the EMUI 11 version 18.104.22.168 and an update size that is huge enough to get your data empty, which is 2.21GB.
The important thing to note that this update is currently rolling out in the Middle East region and will soon be expanded to other regions as well. Also, it is rolling out in batch so it may take some time to reach your device. Check the changelog and updates steps below:
How to update:
Download via Settings:
Open Settings > then click on System & updates. After opening a Software update, tap on Check for updates option. If the update is available to download then click Download and install. And after installation Reboot the device.
Download via Support app:
Open the Support app on your device and then go to the Service tab. Click on the Update button and then tap on Check for update option. If the update is available then click on Download and install. After installation Reboot the device.
- Always On Display (AOD): AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- Multi-window mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.) and more.