Huawei P30 Lite users are started to receiving the latest EMUI July 2021 security update with the recent bug fixes and system optimizations. However, there are no other changes that have been spotted in the software build.
As per the news from Huaweiblog, the EMUI 10.0.0.491 software update for the Huawei P30 Lite is rolling out in Europe. Therefore, it may take some time to reach out to every P30 lite owner in the region as well as in the global market.
Huawei P30 Lite July 2021 security patch comes with several fixes for the threats and vulnerabilities that could half your personal data. Therefore, we recommend you install this upgrade as soon as it appears.
If you want to update the latest Huawei P30 Lite July 2021 security, visit system settings, go to Software & updates, tap on Check for updates and then download updates. Users can download this update with full ease as it won’t erase users’ data.
About Huawei P30 Lite:
The Huawei P30 Lite is powered by a Kirin 710F processor and comes pre-installed with EMUI 8.1. It has a triple camera system that helps you take amazing photos. To be mentioned, it has received two major software updates – EMUI 9 and EMUI 10. However, the phone didn’t receive EMUI 11.
How to Download Updates
- Open system settings in your device
- Now go to System & updates
- Form here select Check for updates
- You’ll see the latest update if available
- Then click Download and Install
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now you can Restart your device
- Maintain a sufficient amount of storage on your device
- Back up important to prevent an uncertain action
- Keep your phone charged to prevent low power issue
- Use a strong internet or WiFi connection during installation process
- Once the process is complete, don’t forget to restart your device