Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 inches and MatePad T10s are getting new software updates in the global market. These phones are testing the software deployment and EMUI software version of the two tablets, including 188.8.131.52 and 10.1.0.190 respectively.
For your information, let us tell you that both devices can be upgraded to Hongmeng operating system in China, but consumers around the world still don’t know this status.
In addition, MatePad Pro 10.8 also received a new security patch in September 2021. On the other hand, Huawei MatePad 10Ts has brought a new update log, which has many new changes. Check the link below it.
Huawei MatePad Pro Update Changelog:
The security patches released in September 2021 are integrated to improve system security. More information about Huawei’s EMUI system update security.
Huawei MatePad T10s changelog:
Improved the horizontal display in some third-party applications. Add a quick download shortcut for Celia keyboard to the home screen. You can download the application by clicking the shortcut. (Note: If the automatic update of the application in AppGallery is set to on or Wi-Fi only, the application update will be automatically downloaded and installed when the network connection is good.)
Improves system stability in certain scenarios.
Integrates security patches released in September 2021 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates.
How to update:
- Open Settings
- Then tap on System & updates.
- Click Software update.
- Tap on Check for updates option.
- If a new update shows up, then click Download and install.
Via Support app:
- Alternatively, the users can also check for the new update via the Support/My Huawei app. To do so:
- Open the app.
- Then go to the Service tab and click the Update button.
- Tap on Check for update option, if found any then click Download and install.
- After installing reboot the device.