Huawei Nova 9 is specifically made for users who want flagship-like cameras in mid-range smartphones. Although this latest Nova phone features impressive camera qualities, Huawei is still sending further improvements for the devices.
Recently, a new EMUI 18.104.22.168 software version update has been spotted for the global variants of Huawei Nova 9 that add new camera improvements in the system. In addition, the changelog has a nearly 1GB download size that indicates more optimizations for the device.
Huawei Nova 9: Camera Improvements
According to the findings of Huawei Ailesi, new firmware for Nova 9 has brought significant Celia keyboard and camera improvements. It’ll further enhance the performance and capabilities of the Nova 9. You can see the changelog content below-
- Version Upgrade: 22.214.171.124
- Update Size: 846 MB
- Update Content: Optimized Camera performance for some situations. Furthermore, adds a shortcut icon that you can tap to download and use Celia Keyboard directly.
All About Huawei Nova 9:
The Huawei Nova 9 series consists of standard and Pro models that have the same design except for the display screen and battery composition. Let’s check the basic system configurations for both models.
- Display: 6.57-inch (Nova 9), 6.72-inch (Nova 9 Pro) OLED
- Screen Rate: 120Hz refresh and 300Hz touch sampling rate
- Operating System: HarmonyOS 2.0.1 (China), EMUI 12 (Global)
- Processor: Snapdragon 778G
- Front Camera: 32MP selfie camera
- Rear Camera: Quad rear cameras
- Battery: 4000mAh (Nova 9 Pro), 4300mAh (Nova 9 Pro)
- Charging: 66W(Nova 9), 100W (Nova 9 Pro) super-fast charging
- Color Variants: Starry Blue, Crush Green, Black, Violet
Here’s How to Download the Update:
As per our information, the update is a staged rollout, it may be possible that you haven’t received it yet. However, the company plans to send it as soon as possible so you can get the latest improvements. Before installation, remember to keep an adequate amount of battery and storage in the device. Check the update procedure below-
- Open your smartphone and go to Settings
- Now tap on the System & updates
- Then open Software Update
- From here select Check for updates
- If an update is available, it’ll pop up on your phone
- Click on Download and install
- Wait for the process to complete, and Restart your device
Check More on Huawei Nova 9 Smartphone