Huawei has begun sending a new update for the Huawei P20 Pro users which is currently running on EMUI version 10.0. The latest update brings system optimizations to improve the overall device performance and provide an enhanced user experience. (Via – Huawei Central)
Users can identify this latest update with the EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.182 which comes with an update size of 537MB. The update is currently rolling out for the users in Europe and will soon expand to other regions as well.
Also, the firmware is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time to reach your device. Users can download the update through the simple steps given below.
Download via Settings:
- Go to settings
- Click on System & updates
- Then open software updates
- Tap on the check for updates option
- Then download and install the update, if available
- After installation, reboot the device
Download via Support app:
- Open support app on your device
- Go to the service tab
- Click on the update button
- Then tap on Check for update option
- Click on download if the update is available
- After the download, reboot the device for installation
- Improves system stability in certain scenarios.