According to the latest news (Via – Huawei Central), Huawei is sending the latest security update to its Huawei Enjoy 20 5G, Enjoy 10, and Enjoy 9e smartphone users. For improved security and to protect your devices against threats, this latest update brings November 2020 security patch.
This new update is currently rolling out for the users in China and the company will soon expand to other regions as well. It is being rolled out in batches, so it may take some time to reach your device.
Other than security improvements this update does not add any new features to the device. Users can identify this new firmware on their respective smartphones with the following version number:
Huawei Enjoy 20 5G:
- Previous EMUI 10.1 version – 10.1.0.161
- Latest EMUI 10.1 version – 10.1.0.166
Huawei Enjoy 10:
- Previous EMUI 9.1 version – 184.108.40.206
- Latest EMUI 9.1 version – 220.127.116.11
Huawei Enjoy 9e:
- Previous EMUI 9.1 version – 18.104.22.1686
- Latest EMUI 9.1 version – 22.214.171.1248
There are two different methods for downloading updates on your smartphone:
Download via Settings:
- Go to settings
- Click on System / System & updates
- Then open software updates
- Tap on the check for updates option
- Then download and install the update, if available
- After installation, reboot the device
Download via Support app:
- Open support app on your device
- Go to the service tab
- Click on the update button
- then tap on Check for update option
- Click on download if the update is available
- After the download, reboot the device for installation
Security: Integrates Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
November 2020 Security Patch Details: November 2020 security update install security fixes for different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 3 critical and 15 high levels and 1 medium level of CVEs.