At the Vivo X30 series conference at the end of last year, Vivo officially released the new OS Funtouch OS 10, bringing a smarter user experience. Now, Funtouch OS 10 has started public beta recruitment, and many models can be upgraded.
The current mobile phone models are:
- NEX A
- NEX screen fingerprint version
- NEX S
- NEX dual-screen version
- Vivo S5 .
The recruitment period is from March 26 to March 30. Users who want to participate, enter the Vivo official website community-download registration APK-register to participate. After successful participation, the new system will be launched on March 31.
Before participating in the public test, you need to confirm the current mobile phone software version:
- NEX A, NEX screen fingerprint version: 7.7.15 / 7.7.18 / 7. 8.2
- NEX S: 7.10.3 / 7.11.3 / 7.12.1
- NEX dual Screen version: 5.8.1 / 5.9.1 / 5.9.2 / 5.10.0
- Vivo S5: 1.9.3 / 1.9.4 / 1.10.2.
The number of recruits for the public test:
- For NEX A = 3000
- For the NEX screen fingerprint version = 5,000
- For NEX S, 5,000 for NEX dual screen
- For S5 = 5,000.