The Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus users are grabbing new bug fixes with the October 2021 security patch in China. This security note is released for the JKM-AL00, JKM-AL00, JKM-AL00, and JKM-AL00 models of the Enjoy 9 Plus.
According to the info, after installing the latest HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 version update, the user will get rid of the dial interface and alarm clock vibration problem in the device. In addition, the update also enhances the information and stability of the system.
Speaking of the update log, it should be around 300MB, still, recommend downloading over the sable connection. To be mentioned, this same changelog is also seen for the other Huawei devices, reflecting the severity of these problems.
Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus: Bug Fixes
The new update with the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 version will shift the Enjoy 9 Plus from the 2.0.106 version. Below you can check the full update content released by the company for this Enjoy 9 series phone.
- Display: Fix the problem that the dial interface is displayed abnormally in some situations.
- Alarm clock: Fix the problem that the alarm clock vibration setting does not take effect.
- Information: Optimize the experience of using information.
- System: Optimize the stability of the system.
- Security: Integrates the October 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
How to Download:
Before proceeding toward the downloading, first ensures that your device must have a minimum battery backup of 50%. For advance precautions, you can also create an advance backup of important data. In addition, check your storage availability and a reliable WiFi or personal data connection. Below you can check the downloading steps-
- Open your smartphone and go to Settings
- Now tap on the System & updates
- Then open Software Update
- From here select Check for updates
- If an update is available, it’ll pop up on your phone
- Click on Download and install
- Wait for the process to complete, and Restart your device
Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus:
Released in 2018, Huawei Enjoy Plus is framed on 6.5 inches IPS display of 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution with multi-touch support. Users will be getting ARM Cortex-A53 SoC that is paired with ARM Mali-G51 GPU, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB internal memory with SD card expandability.
Coming to the camera, the less consist of a 12.98MB rear and 15.93MP front cameras. Furthermore, it packs a 4000 mAh non-removable battery that supports wired charging. In addition, the phone has, WoFi, USB 2.0, GPS, headphones, and 4G LTE connection support.