According to the official Huawei blog in China, Huawei Mate 30 has received HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 version, the Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30 RS Porsche Design/Mate 30E Pro 5G has been received the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 version, Huawei Nove 7 5G has also updated with HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11.
The following models with C version number C00/C01/C786:
- Mate 30 (4G) full Netcom version TAS-AL00
- Mate 30 (4G) mobile customized version TAS-TL00
- Mate 30 (5G) full Netcom version TAS-AN00
- Mate 30 Pro (4G) full Netcom version LIO-AL00
- Mate 30 Pro (4G) mobile customized version LIO-TL00
- Mate 30 Pro (5G) Full Netcom Edition LIO-AN00
- Mate 30 RS Porsche Design LIO-AN00P
- Mate 30E Pro 5G Full Netcom Edition LIO-AN00m
Note: How to check the version number of system C: Settings>About phone>Version number, C and the following 2 digits/3 digits in brackets, such as the version number 18.104.22.168 (C00E206R4P5), the C version number is C00.
- nova 7 5G (JEF-AN00)
- nova 7 5G (JEF-AN20)
- nova 7 5G (JEF-TN00)
- nova 7 5G (JEF-TN20)
Software update from 22.214.171.124→126.96.36.199
In addition, Huawei MatePad 11 also received the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 version, adding cross-device task management functions.