In order to further improve the security measurements, Huawei has addressed various vulnerabilities in the HarmonyOS November 2021 security patch. Simultaneously, the security release note is sent on the Huawei devices with additional features or sometimes security improvements only.
In the latest additions, Huawei Nova 7 SE users in China received the November 2021 security patch that not only shifted the HarmonyOS version but resolved some external threats also. You can check more information below-
Huawei Nova 7 SE: November 2021 Update
- Version: The latest HarmonyOS firmware upgrading Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G on the 188.8.131.52 from 184.108.40.206.
- Models: The Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G phones, which are getting this update can identify with the model number CDY-AN00, CDY-AN20, CDY-TN00, and CDY-TN20.
- Changelog: The 220.127.116.11 update incorporates November 2021 Security Patch in the Huawei Nova 7 SE devices to improve its security.
- November 2021 Security Patch: The security note for November acknowledges about 56 different kinds of CVEs in the system, Kernal, and the application section of HarmonyOS.
Below you can check the changelog-
Check More About Huawei Nova 7 Devices:
- November 2021 HarmonyOS security update begun releasing for Huawei Nova 7 5G
- October 2021 security update begun to release for Huawei Nova 7i
- Huawei rollout September 2021 security update for Huawei Nova 7i
How to Download Updates:
Users can manually download this update by accessing the smartphone’s Settings. Just go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Apart from this, users can also take help from the My Huawei app. To do this, open the App, go to the Service Tab on the bottom bar, tap on the Update, then select Check for Updates, and then Download and Install.
Things to Note:
You must remember to keep a backup of your data to prevent the loss of important files on the device. In addition, keep an adequate level of battery backup on your phone to prevent battery outage during the installation. Furthermore, the system will restart after the update is completed, please wait patiently for about five minutes.