The version plans and customization progress of different products are different. The Huawei P40 started pushing out last week, and the P40 Pro and P40 Pro+ are starting to push the new version upgrade to HarmonyOS 2 today.
Suitable models include the following models with C version number C00/C01:
- P40 4G Full Netcom Edition ANA-AL00
- P40 5G Full Netcom Edition ANA-AN00
- P40 5G full Netcom version (mobile customization) ANA-TN00
- P40 Pro 5G Full Netcom Edition ELS-AN00
- P40 Pro 5G full Netcom version (mobile customization) ELS-TN00
- P40 Pro+ 5G Full Netcom Edition ELS-AN10
- Service Center
- In the service center (swipe up from the edge of the left or bottom right corner of the screen to enter), a scene-based service combination is added on the “Discovery” tab. When added to the desktop, it can automatically adapt to a universal card and get similar services with one click.
- Task Center
- Added cross-device task management function. In the task center (you can enter from the bottom of the screen by swiping for a short pause), you can view and use the historical tasks of the same WLAN network and Huawei ID device (requires support for the task center), and transfer tasks to each other, etc. Management operations.
- Universal Card
- Added a universal card for portrait clustering (up-slide gallery application icon, can be added to the desktop), you can rotate the photos of the selected person, click on the avatar to change the person, click on the photo to jump to the clustering album of the person.
- Added a quick download icon for the Xiaoyi input method application (click to download and use), Xiaoyi input method can bring you a simple and safe input experience
- Intelligent Voice
- Optimize smart voice function, wake up more sensitively
- Care for the elders, optimize basic experiences such as touch and volume, and add desktop icon magnification function
- Optimize system power consumption in some scenarios