Here’s the HarmonyOS 3.0 stable version rollout begun, the Huawei devices that come under preference to grab the update initially are Huawei Mate 40 Pro and P50 Pro smartphones. Meanwhile, this new update support multi devices network sharing feature and many other improvements in the system.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro and P50 Pro are the user’s friendly and loveable smartphones that are packed with high-end specifications and features. This HarmonyOS 3 version provides the next level of experience, consistency, and fluency for users.
Notably, the update comes along with the October 2022 security patch update to enhance system security. And the new software version restricts bugs with high-end security to give you a smooth and buggy-free update. Well, this new update can be identified via HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 build version.
Although, the HarmonyOS 3.0 stable update for the Huawei Mate 40 Pro and P50 Pro smartphone provides optimization for some game scenes and compatibility of Huawei printing with some devices. Also, optimize the multi-screen collaboration feature to enhance the interactive experience of mobile phones and tablets.
Below you can check the complete changelog:
- Support multi-device network sharing feature can share communication and networking capabilities with other nearby devices that login to the same Huawei ID, such as a tablet without a card and no network, can share mobile communication network, mobile phone calls, tablet answering, and mobile network tracking can also be shared. Play games (need to be supported by both parties and turn on WLAN and Bluetooth at the same time)
- Optimize the multi-screen collaboration function to enhance the interactive experience of mobile phones and tablets
- Optimize the experience of some game scenes
- Optimize the compatibility of Huawei Printing with some devices
- Integrates the October 2022 security patch to enhance system security.
If you have one of the samrtphone then, visit the Huawei Settings app>> Software update >> System update >> Check for the update>> If available download and install the build version.