OnePlus running the OxygenOS 13 beta activity for several eligible devices, recently the OnePlus 10R devices got access to the OxygenOS 13 beta update based on Android 13 in India. This beta update brings a slew of new features and optimizations.
Based on Android 13 the OxygenOS 13 give your device a more enhanced look and feel with Aquamorphic Design. So are you residing in India and operating the OnePlus 10R smartphone, if yes then have you enrolled for the OxygenOS 13 beta, to experience some latest offerings?
Notably, the beta was only live for limited users, and if your device got registered then you are the lucky one. Therefore, the beta update has lots of functionalities to explore, and yes you may even face some threats in your system as its a beta update.
For the users who have not yet enrolled for the Android 13 beta, they can check for it, if interested. Because there may be some seats remaining so you can get your device upgraded to the latest version, and can evaluate the changes and customizations.
How to install OxygenOS 13 (Android 13) Beta program in OnePlus 10R?
Users can download OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 Open Beta firmware for that head over to Settings ⇾ System ⇾ System Updates ⇾ Click top-right icon ⇾ Local upgrade ⇾ Click on the corresponding installation package ⇾ upgrade ⇾ System upgrade to install Android 13 on their OnePlus 10R
- Make sure the battery level is above 30% .
- Your device should have a minimum of 4GB of storage space is available.
- The Carrier version devices (TMO) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.
We recomend users download the beta update of OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13, as it brings several new features like Aquamorphic design to enhance the look of the overall UI and supports fast pairing to give a seamless interconnection experience.
Alongside, it brings more interesting features such as the Meeting Assistant, Sidebar Toolbox, Media playback control, large-size folders, etc. Apart from new additions, the new software system will bring optimizations to its existing features.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
【Security & Privacy】
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
【Health & Digital wellbeing】
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.