The ultra-thin design of Huawei Band 7 users can now experience a smart flash widget function and more features through a recent update, that lacks in your wearable. Huawei dispatched a new build for Band 7 with a number of new features and system optimization.
Worth mentioning, the latest 18.104.22.168 update for Huawei Band 7 gives a fresh hike to users with amazing new features, that you might miss or feel in need. Now let’s drop the complementation and move on to the feature name.
Huawei Band 7 changelog:
The very first feature that highlights in the Huawei Band 7 update changelog is the smart flash widget function. With this feature, using the band to swipe the widget, it can automatically match and quickly recall the corresponding widget in the corresponding scene.
Additionally, the update adds support to mobile for finding the band means you can search your band using your connected smartphone. However, it’s easy to implement, simply open the Health app, then go to the Application, from the device, hit the Huawei Band 7, and finally find the device.
Notably, the music control function is added to suit iOS phones. Last but not least, Band 7 new firm supports the WeChat video and voice call reminder. But here you need a HarmonyOS 2 and above or Android 10.0 and above version to experience this feature.
In addition to this, the new version of the Huawei Band 7 brings a number of optimization for the users you can check below
- Optimize the Bluetooth connection of the band and enable new icons
- Optimize the detection function of heart rate and blood oxygen-related data
- Optimize the accuracy of sleep monitoring
- Optimize the display of message notifications in some scenarios
- Optimize the display effect of the animation dial
- Optimize iOS mobile wallet access widget and bus widget functions experience