Huawei FreeBuds Pro is the latest gen wireless earbuds from Huawei that comes with advanced audio functionalities. To keep them up to date and bug-free, the company keeps on sending new software updates to provide a better user experience.
Just recently, Huawei’s FreeBuds 4 has also received a new update with a new health reminder feature and Bluetooth optimizations. Now according to the latest information, the same update is also rolling out for the Huawei FreeBuds Pro with some more improvements.
In addition to the Bluetooth connectivity and health reminder feature, the update also adds hearing optimizations. The latest firmware can be identified with version 126.96.36.1990 with a negligible update size of 2.84MB. It is currently available in China and will soon expand globally.
To download the update on your FreeBuds Pro, it is recommended to maintain at least 30% on both devices. Also, put the earbuds on the charging case and leave the case open while charging. Pair your smartphone with the earbuds before updating.
- Adds hearing optimization feature
- Optimizes the feature of wearing health reminder
- Improves the stability of Bluetooth connection
How to update Huawei earbuds?
- First make sure, if the earbuds are connected to the device
- Open AI Life app > tap on Check for updates > if available touch UPDATE
- Wait for the update to download
- Once downloaded close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to install the update automatically.