Huawei is continuously trying to give its users a mindblowing experience with the latest HarmonyOS update. Recently, the renowned Huawei Mate 40 series has again had its hands on the HarmonyOS 3 beta, with some additional changes and improvements.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
This time the HarmonyOS 3 beta has not arrived alone, it brings the September 2022 security patch for the users that are running their devices over version 126.96.36.199/ 188.8.131.52/ 184.108.40.206. However, the latest update carries a HarmonyOS .0.0.126 build version.
As we all are aware of the fact that, HarmonyOS 3 beta contains lots of new features, customization options, improvements, and much more for your device. Simultaneously, this update also brings some new optimizations to provide users with an enriched user experience.
The Huawei Mate 40 series contains a bunch of devices and they have already received the beta update of HarmonyOS 3. So you must be wondering whether your device will acquire this latest update or not, to solve your queries, we have made a list of the devices, that you can check here.
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei Mate 40 (OCE-AN10)
- Huwei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro (NOH-AN00)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro (NOH-AN01)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G (NOH-AL00 / NOH-AL10)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ (NOP-AN00)
- Huawei Mate 40 RS PorSche Design
- Huawei Mate 40 RS PorSche Design (NOP-AN00)
- Huawei Mate 40E
- Huawei Mate 40E (OCE-AN50)
- Huawei Mate 40E 4G (OCE-AL50)
- Huawei Mate 40E Pro (NOH-AN50)
Now coming to the adaptations, as per the changelog this update brings the September 2022 security patch which is a current running month update. It will offer your device an increased performance along with improving its security and stability.
Furthermore, after installing the update, users will get a more resonant and amazing-looking display with improved wallpapers. Additionally, the navigation performance and positioning of the mobile phone have also received a boost with the concern of stability.
Moreover, the application task card cleaning function has also get improved, now it will be more delinquent. This was our observation from the changelog. You can have a detailed look at it below, to have a better acknowledgment.
- Integrates the September 2022 security patch that enhances the system security of the device.
- Optimizes the display effect of screen wallpapers
- Optimizes the mobile phone navigation performance and improves positioning stability
- Optimizes the application task card cleaning function
How to Download update:
Visit the Settings menu of your phone, from here select the System & Updates option, and choose Software Updates. Now tap on CHECK FOR UPDATE, once the update is available, hit the Download & Install tab.
Via My Huawei App
Open the My Huawei App on your devices, now go to the Updates section. Follow the on-screen prompts carefully, and Install the new firmware