Huawei releasing March 2022 HarmonyOS software update for Nova 8 smartphone users in China. The update comes with a big changelog that includes very essential system features as well as system privacy enhancements.
According to the changelog, the latest update added support to Super Device to connect some Huawei watches, wristbands, and new MateView display, new dynamic themes, and Elderly Care settings.
It also contains optimizations for anti-mistouch operation experience and installs the latest March 2022 HarmonyOS security patch for improved system security.
Currently, it is rolling out in batches and may take some to touch you. In the meantime, you can keep on checking the update section.
How to check for update:
Simply, open the settings menu in Huawei phone, go to system & updates, and then software update followed by CHECK FOR UPDATES. Now, let the phone connect to the server and fetch the latest update for your device. If an update is found, tap the download and install option.
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, wristbands, and MateView, which can be easily connected with one click
- Theme: Added a new dynamic theme of “Danxia”, from Always-on display to lock Screen, and then to the home screen, coherent dynamic effects connect each screen, visual agile and unified.
- Settings: Auxiliary function Added “Elderly Care” setting interface, which is convenient for you to complete the settings of extra large fonts, touch delay, and other related functions on the same interface.
- Games: Optimize the anti-mistouch operation experience of the game scene.
- Security: The security patch is incorporated into the March 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system