Huawei is now expanding the reach of its June 2021 security update for the devices running EMUI. According to the latest information, the Huawei P Smart S joins the party of the June 2021 update for security improvements.
Besides some sorts of security improvements, this update does not have anything else to offer for the P Smart S users. It carries EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.186 (C432E2R5P1). This update comes with an update size of around 115MB.
As per Huawei, the June 2021 security patch fixes different levels of exploits and issues that include 2 critical, and 13 high levels of CVEs for improved security and device stability.
The security patches play an important role for any device as it improves the security and protects the device against any external threats. Hence, bringing in a better user experience. You can check the steps to download mentioned below.
Huawei reached enough height with its HarmonyOS 2.0 software which is announced on June 02, 2021. The company has also planned to upgrade even 5-year-old devices to the HM OS 2.
It comes with several features such as Smart Share, HarmonyOS fonts, service widgets, collaborative security, Super Device, and more. The unique Super Device functionality lets the users control a bunch of devices using a single supermodel.
Things to remember:
- Your data won’t be erased, while it is recommended to backup your important files, in case.
- Use a stable connection to download the package.
- Maintain enough storage and battery on the device
How to download Huawei P Smart S June 2021 update
Update via Settings
- Navigate to device’ Settings >> System and updates
- Then tap on Check for updates >> Download and install
- Now, finally, click Download and install >> Install and restart your device
Update via Support app
- Open Support app >> go to service tab
- Tap on Update >> Download and install
- In the end, Install and restart the device