Xiaomi is rolling out the April 2023 Android security patch for all eligible devices worldwide. Whereas, the POCO X3 Pro smartphone has now only started collecting the March 2023 firmware update in Europe. The firmware comes with significant improvements and bug fixes to make the device more secure.
POCO X3 Pro smartphones are enjoying the latest features and optimizations of the Android 13-based MIUI 14 major software update in various markets and the remaining will also grab it soon. Meanwhile, this new security patch will let users experience these elements more seamlessly.
Moving on, the March 2023 security update for POCO X3 Pro devices has arrived with the build version V14.02.0.TJUEUXM, and carries an installation package of 908MB. Now let’s look at why you should apply the March 2023 security patch in the month of April.
- This security patch offers improved protection against malicious threats, viruses, and other vulnerabilities.
- It will provide increased security for the system and ensure that confidential data and sensitive information remain safe and secure
- The patch helps to fix any bugs or glitches that may have been discovered in the system, reducing the risk of system crashes and data loss.
- Boost the overall running of your smartphone and upgrade some applications for better functioning.
- It will also ensure that the system is up to date with the most recent security protocols and technology advancements.
However, the update is currently rolling out in Europe and it will expand further in the coming days. Additionally, it’s an incremental rollout, thus it will take some time to cover all the eligible units in the country. In case you don’t want to wait then you can even install the patch manually.
To do so. Visit the Settings of your POCO device, and tap on the About Phone menu. Here, tap on the MIUI version and look for the latest version, which is mentioned above, once you find it. Hit the Download button and Install the update.