OCTOBER 01, 2021:
- iOS 15.0.1 and iPad 15.0.1 rolling out
Apple has started rolling out the iOS 15.0.1 and iPadOS 15.0.1 for the iPhones and iPads. The iOS 15.0.1 fixes the Apple Watch issue and Storage full issue. Check the story here.
Check the complete changelog below:
This update includes bug fixes for your iPhone.
– Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch may not work on iPhone 13 models
– Settings app may incorrectly display an alert that storage is full
– Audio meditations could unexpectedly start a workout on Apple Watch for some Fitness+ subscribers
SEPTEMBER 25, 2021:
The unlocking feature of the Apple Watch is not working for some new iPhone 13 series users. When trying to turn on the switch, an error message is showing. It was “Unable to communicate with Apple Watch”. Check the story here.
SEPTEMBER 24, 2021:
- Breaks Google Stadia on iOS 15
iOS 15 seems to break Google Stadia gameplay on mobile data. Users are able to play Stadia on Wi-Fi or hotspots.
Google explained on Reddit, to perform the fix, you’ll need to go to Settings, then find the Safari section. From there go to Advanced > Experimental Features and locate the toggle for “WebRTC Platform UDP Sockets” and disable it. Check the story here.
SEPTEMBER 24, 2021:
- iOS 15 breaks Siri, not controlling AirPods Pro
A bug has appeared in Apple iOS 15, making it impossible for some users to control the active noise reduction and transparency modes of AirPods Pro through Siri.
In the Reddit forum, many users said they are facing this problem. When they asked Siri to control the noise reduction of AirPods Pro in iOS 15, Siri responded “Sorry, I can’t do that”.
The fix is coming in iOS 15.1. Check the story here.
SEPTEMBER 23, 2021:
- Users who purchase an iPhone 13 model, an iPad 9, or an iPad mini 6 and restore their new device from a backup may run into a bug that affects Apple Music, Apple said in a new support document.
- Apple today said that it has discovered an issue that can cause widgets to revert to their default settings after restoring an iPhone or an iPad from backup.
SEPTEMBER 22, 2021:
- Apple iOS 15.1/iPadOS 15.1 beta 1 released
After the release of the developer preview update yesterday, Apple released the first public beta version of iOS 15.1 and iPad OS 15.1.
The iOS 15.1 brings lossless audio and Dolby Atmos support to HomePod and HomePod mini. In addition, SharePlay returned in iOS 15.1, and Apple again tested the features that were removed before iOS 15 was released.
Apple has also added features such as shared playlists and TV program synchronization to ensure that users can see the same content at the same time. SharePlay supports the built-in screen sharing function, and Apple is still fixing related bugs.
SEPTEMBER 21, 2021:
- iPhone 13 update will add an option to disable automatic macro mode
Apple told Marques Brownlee (MKBHD) that “A new setting will be added in a software update this fall to turn off automatic camera switching when shooting at close distances for macro photography and video.”
As I mentioned in my video, the iPhones’ macro mode is great, but you can’t manually switch out.
Apple’s told me "A new setting will be added in a software update this fall to turn off automatic camera switching when shooting at close distances for macro photography and video” pic.twitter.com/n94WA5gdaj
— Marques Brownlee (@MKBHD) September 21, 2021